Assisted Living Services in North Dallas, Texas
Support that feels a lot like extended family.
When it’s your parent or loved one struggling with the activities of daily living, your first instinct may be to try to resolve the issues on your own. You help with housekeeping, shopping, cooking and driving. Then perhaps a health event complicates things further. Soon, your life and the lives of your loved ones are seriously out of balance. And you need answers.
For more than 27 years in North Dallas, the assisted living professionals at Presbyterian Village North have combined consummate skill, extensive experience and absolute compassion to help residents feel at home right away. We pay personal attention to every individual, and we honor the personal narratives that have been woven into the fabric of their lives. We create an atmosphere that invites social interaction and engagement in life, with just the right amount of support.
- Assistance (upon request) with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared cuisine, including “always available” selections
- High level of staff presence and engagement
- Medication management
- On-site therapy services
- Wellness programs to stimulate mind and body
- Calendar of social and cultural activities
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and flat linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Emergency call system with pendant
- Nurse on-site around the clock
- Onsite physician, dentist, podiatrist and audiologist
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom residences
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Family-style living room
- Well-appointed common areas
- Nine foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings in top floor residences
- Balconies in select residences
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Crown molding in all residences
- Individually-controlled AC/Heating systems and windows that can be opened for fresh air
- Kitchenette with granite countertops and under mount sink
- Bathrooms with marble vanities and walk-in showers with built-in seat
- All utilities included except cable, phone and high-speed internet (free Wi-Fi is provided)
- Covered porch for outdoor enjoyment
- Full-service beauty salon and barbershop
- On-site massage therapist and aesthetician
- Therapy pool with underwater treadmill
- Well-stocked library
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Full-time Spiritual Life staff with Chaplain on call at all times
Contact us using the form below for details about our newest assisted living residences and new pricing with monthly fees starting at $3,875, or call 1-800-400-4130.
Our 2016 campus expansion included new assisted living and memory care residences. The floor plans are offered at The Terrace at Joyce Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is characterized by a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings, and professional expertise. Our residents enjoy private studio, one- and two-bedroom residences, and are assured of ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of care that address their specific needs. Our licensed, compassionate team assists with daily tasks as needed, and the many community amenities available in assisted living help these residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
This is the idea of the “continuum” of care. In addition to assisted living, Presbyterian Village North offers two additional convenient options. The Health Care Center provides compassionate, licensed, skilled nursing care in private or semiprivate suites for those recovering from illness or injury. The Health Care Center also caters to those needing more long-term supervision and care. For individuals suffering memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, the Hillcrest House provides private and semiprivate memory care residences in an intimate, home-like environment with specialized staff and a focus on stimulating programming to meet the unique needs of this group.
Assisted living apartment homes at Presbyterian Village North start at $3,875/month. We offer a variety of spacious floor plans, along with various services included in the monthly fee.