Online Resources for Caregivers
We understand. We’re here to help.
Your role as a caregiver is important to the well-being of your loved one, and we understand there’s a lot to manage. We’re here to help equip and support you in your caregiving journey by offering online resources for caregivers.
A Guide For Family Caregivers offers a wealth of information designed to help you provide the best care you can. In these caregiver resources, you’ll find:
- Tips for keeping your loved on active and well nourished
- Ideas for helping them maintain brain health
- Ways to make your home safer for them
- Worksheets on the costs of family caregiving
- Signs your loved one may need additional help
- A checklist for how to choose memory care, if needed
We’ve also included information on how you can best take care of yourself. Caregiving is rewarding, but it can also be physically, emotionally and mentally demanding. That’s why we’ve included:
- The warning signs of caregiver burnout and how you can combat it
- Ways you can practice self-care, so you can be healthy and happy
- Support group information, so you can connect with other caregivers
- The Caregiver Bill of Rights, to remind yourself that your needs matter, too
Finally, we’ve included a wallet card that outlines what information hospitals in Texas are now legally required to provide caregivers when their loved ones are admitted.
We hope you find this information helpful. If you have any questions or would like to contact us about other ways we might support you and your loved one, you can contact us online or call us at 1-800-400-4130.
Thank you for everything you’re doing to ensure your aging loved one receives the best care possible.
Contact us below for details about all Family Caregiver resources available at The Village, or call 1-800-400-4130 to schedule a personal tour.