Independent Senior Community in North Dallas, Texas
Change visits every life, and we learn to face it in our own way. One thing we believe shouldn’t change is your personal independence. When you choose to live at Presbyterian Village North, you’re actually choosing to fortify your independence, and to increase the likelihood of keeping it longer. For so many residents, The Village means freedom — to do what you prefer at whatever pace you choose.
It starts with an active lifestyle, and living comfortably in a home that suits you. Consider your options here in The Village.
Spacious. Vaulted ceiling. Gas fireplace. Large island kitchen. Custom built-ins. Private garage. All in a beautiful tree-lined neighborhood.
Vaulted ceiling. Full kitchen. Generous closets. Laundry room and attic storage. Perfect for relaxing on the patio by the garden.
Studios, one- and two-bedroom rentals. Warm living area with patio or balcony. Full kitchen. Large windows. Generous closets. Laundry available on every floor.
Large, one-and two-bedroom apartment homes overlooking Leonard Park. Extra room that can be a study, sunroom or craft room. Private entrance. Underground parking. The finest residential retirement living you’ll find in the metroplex.
Martins Landing Apartment Homes
Beautiful, large one- and two-bedroom residences adjacent to the Lifestyle Fitness Center and Wellness Garden. Spacious floor plans. Bright, light rooms. Fine details.
When you click any sample iFloor Plan, you’ll see a virtual simulation of how your own furniture will fit into your new home. It’s easy and fun. Once you arrive at the iFloor Plan page, start by clicking the “How to” box in the lower left for an easy-to-follow tutorial. Then select any floor plan you like, and “furnish” it however you wish. You can even print your floor plans to save as a reference.
*iFloor Plan tool compatible with Adobe Flash Player software.
Looking for another view?
Below are 3D renderings of our beautiful apartments homes in Martins Landing and The Villas.
Services and Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping
- All utilities except telephone
- Gated campus with professional security 24/7
- Wireless 24/7 emergency call system in each residence
- Professional year-round maintenance and landscaping
- Two full-time chaplains and weekly worship services
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty and barber services
- Group fitness classes
- Life enrichment activities
- Notary Public services
- Underground parking
- Multiple dining venues
- Lifestyle Café with flexible daily hours
- Wi-Fi provided in common areas
- Therapeutic aquatic center
- Jim and Bess Blanchette Lifestyle Fitness Center
- Resident clinic with full-time wellness nurse
- On-campus pharmacy
- The McGowan Auditorium, a 250-seat performing arts theater
- The Rev. Dr. Blair and Cyndy Monie Non-denominational Chapel
- Community water feature
- Greenhouse and gardening areas
- Central park and rose garden
- Outdoor walking paths within 66-acre campus
- Woodworking shop and creative arts center
- Computer lab
- Putting green
- Large fenced dog park
For details about current availability or to schedule a tour, contact us with the form below, or call 1-800-391-2779.
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to the many therapy gyms available on campus that aid in rehabilitation and preserving good health, you’ll find a wide array of care services. Unlike many senior living communities, 55+ developments and independent living high-rises, The Village offers a comprehensive range of long-term care services, on-site — from assisted living and memory care to licensed skilled nursing care. These services are available both short- and long-term, as needed. This means that if your health needs change — and statistics show that 7 in 10 people over age 65 will eventually need some form of long-term care — you won’t have to search for services or move from your home.
Not-for-profit communities, such as Presbyterian Village North, manage their financial resources in accordance with their mission. Long-standing values are reflected in governance and management. Benefits of a not-for-profit community include:
- Value. Profits are reinvested into the community
- Stability. Continuous ownership by the same organization
- Support. Direction by a dedicated board of trustees composed of community business leaders
- Quality. Endowments that support extra programs and services generally not available at for-profit communities
At Martins Landing and Joyce Hall in The Village, you can enjoy a delicious meal, visit with friends, enjoy the fitness and spa facilities, or attend a lecture — all without leaving the comfort of your building. Everything is just a short stroll or elevator ride from your apartment. But you can also choose to live in any of our freestanding homes and cottages, for even more space and autonomy in a lovely neighborhood setting with full access to all community amenities.
Yes. Presbyterian Village North gives residents the opportunity to join committees focused on different aspects of community life, and to participate on the community’s Village Council, something only the best senior living communities offer.